TW hyper foam wash and wax at costco

Saw something new at Costco today. Turtle wax hyper foam wash and wax. Yellow in color and shaking the bottle seems thin .

Any one try it yet? If I did not have a bunch of soap left I would have bought one .
IMG_20220209_115209.jpg

Looks like it’s designed for a foam cannon. I’ll be watching YT for a demonstration.
yeah but i read the instructions and it seems to use a lot in a foam gun. was 2/1 water to soap ratio. Costco usually carries Meguires stuff. maybe they will carry more TW stuff in the future

I've seen Costco carries both Meguiar's and TW at different times.
I saw this TW soap at Costco some time ago, will wait to hear others' experience. Still too much left.

I don't like the idea of wax mixed with soap since I like to apply my own sealer, wax, etc, and am not sure if what ever this coating leaves behind will interfere with detailing. I'm not an expert, for all I know these soap and wax combos might not do anything. I saw this at Costco as well and decided not to buy it, I'll stick with Maguire's Gold Class or Adams for now.

Perfect if you need to quickly wash a work truck after a long day. Might pick this up for my company flatbed truck.

Still have a lot of Meguiars that I bought during our last visit, works great in the foam cannon, haven't seen the TW yet. ;)
1646067603109.jpg

I got the above at costco with a coupon for $3 off so I think it was $12
I have used it twice now.
The vehicle I used it on I had just applied
Turtle Wax 53409 Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating in late June.
I washed it July 4th with the TW Hyper foam wash.
I just washed it again after a 1200 mile trip.
It washed super easy, bugs and grime came off with little effort and the water beading is still very strong.

Since I am cheap I was looking for a way to maximize this product. I found a spray bottle and mixed about 3/4 oz with 27 oz water. rinsed the car as normal with water. Just 3-4 sprays per panel, and 2 sprays on the mitt to start. The wash mitt still gets a bucket of water for rinsing. I am pretty sure this way i could use a fraction of a oz per 27oz water and still get excellent results. It looks like i can probably wash all 3 cars witb less than a 1/2 oz of soap. Should help keep the bucket cleaner since its just rinse water I can just dump and refill with plain clean water at any time. I keep watering down the spray bottle content as it gets lower but oddly as the soap ratio gets smaller the application gets better. After the last watering down it came out in a foamy mist. Its probably 1 table spoon/27oz water.

Since I am cheap I was looking for a way to maximize this product. I found a spray bottle and mixed about 3/4 oz with 27 oz water. rinsed the car as normal with water. Just 3-4 sprays per panel, and 2 sprays on the mitt to start. The wash mitt still gets a bucket of water for rinsing. I am pretty sure this way i could use a fraction of a oz per 27oz water and still get excellent results. It looks like i can probably wash all 3 cars witb less than a 1/2 oz of soap. Should help keep the bucket cleaner since its just rinse water I can just dump and refill with plain clean water at any time. I keep watering down the spray bottle content as it gets lower but oddly as the soap ratio gets smaller the application gets better. After the last watering down it came out in a foamy mist. Its probably 1 table spoon/27oz water.
You're just doing a waterless wash with the wrong product.

Back