Trico NeoForm (beam blade)... Wiper Refills?

Will the NeoForm wipers accept refills or are they disposable? If they are not refillable then they are can get expensive replacing them every 6 months to a year.

I'd like to upgrade to refillable beam style wiper blades since they are OEM on some of the newer cars.

Last edited:
Beam blades aren't refillable. $40 every 6 to 12 months is nothing compared to not seeing out your windshield i.e.accident. Try to save money in other areas.

Just my two cents,

Dave

Make good friends with someone at a parts store.
wink.gif

The markup on blades is absolutely atrocious. High end beam blades wholesale at around $10 or $11, even for the very long ones. The old style blades wholesale at about $4 a piece.

Make good friends with someone at a parts store.
wink.gif

The markup on blades is absolutely atrocious. High end beam blades wholesale at around $10 or $11, even for the very long ones. The old style blades wholesale at about $4 a piece.
I know I am resurrecting an old thread... but it seems that some beam blades are refillable, and others maybe not? For example the Bosch Aero's seem to be refillable, but I have a set of Trico Force that don't seem to be. The Bosch's have 2 vertebrae that the clip holds together and thus holds the wiper blade in place.

The Trico however, appear that they are a single vertebra? I have removed them, removed the end caps, and it seems that the blades are attached via an adhesive. Does anyone have any insight? or your own experience with replacing this specific (trico Force) blade?

Attachments

• IMG_0320.JPG
    IMG_0320.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 11
Since an old thread has been bumped anyways, it would be interesting if anyone could recommend low cost beams (ideally from RockAuto) that are refillable?

This article discusses replacing the inserts on Bosch Evolution beam blades...

Back