Triax Synergy SRT 0w20 or 30 VOA?

Has anyone posted a VOA on this product in the last year? I couldn’t find one on the search. If not I will send in a sample. Thanks all

Tried it 2 years ago. Did not leave it in long enough for a UOA. Engine was loud upon startup. Swapped it out 2 weeks later and things were back to normal.

Thank you for the feedback. I’m currently using 1qt of Triax Synergy 0w-30 with 4 qts of Valvoline Ext Protect 0w-20. Too skeptical to use full Triax by itself. Will do UOA on it at 5k and see what it does in the mix. Appreciate the intel

Thank you for the feedback. I’m currently using 1qt of Triax Synergy 0w-30 with 4 qts of Valvoline Ext Protect 0w-20. Too skeptical to use full Triax by itself. Will do UOA on it at 5k and see what it does in the mix. Appreciate the intel
If you’re skeptical about the Triax why dilute an already good product?

Is the Triax even API licensed? That grade doesn’t appear on the EOLCS so I wonder. The dexos licensing is suspect as well since there is no license number given nor does it appear on the dexos listing. This company has had a long history of fabricating approvals and licenses.

Back