Tracking TV from Amazon

While I've seen some weird tracking as far as routes this one is the winner so far.
Started out in Seattle WA, then Columbus OH, then Green Wood IN, so far so good since I'm in Nebraska but the next entry is Mirada CA. If this is true and not a mistake my TV has flown over me twice now.

And the shipping company is NSD.

Oof, something went awry in that one!

Currently we're working through an odd one from Amazon as well. It finally arrived at the hub near me and then said out for delivery yesterday. Never showed up. We looked early this morning and it said "sorry we're experiencing..." A little while ago it said shipped. Can only imagine it got damaged and they had to ship a new one.

so i ordered a case for my new pixel 4a 5g on black friday, org date was dec 1nd, came and went and for 3 days it would just update to by 10pm end of day
now its backordered to december 14, like they didnt know that earlier???? shiesty

This seems to be a more recent issue with all shippers. A package that was sent USPS to me from a town 35 miles south (Winchester, VA) made its way to western NY, over to Philly, down to DC, up to Balto, MD before returning to Martinsburg, WV. It had to have gone at least 500 miles and through 7 transfer stations to end up almost exactly where it started, and they wonder why they are loosing money.

Ok now we're getting some where, it just hit Omaha. Not suppose to be delivered until Dec 12 so it went around the United States in two days and the last 120 miles will take eight days, too funny.

This seems to be a more recent issue with all shippers. A package that was sent USPS to me from a town 35 miles south (Winchester, VA) made its way to western NY, over to Philly, down to DC, up to Balto, MD before returning to Martinsburg, WV. It had to have gone at least 500 miles and through 7 transfer stations to end up almost exactly where it started, and they wonder why they are loosing money.

Wait till they get the bigger Hagerstown hub going, then it'll be 8 transfers :LOL:

EDIT: Reading fails me, thought you were referring to Amazon's delivery service...

If nsd also does larger items such as lawn tractors they had my friends lawn tractor for 1 weeks just circling Connecticut and upstate ny about 60-70 miles from delivery address. He never once got a rep on the phone

Ok now we're getting some where, it just hit Omaha. Not suppose to be delivered until Dec 12 so it went around the United States in two days and the last 120 miles will take eight days, too funny.

This makes me feel good that I'm just waiting for a outdoor security camera to be delivered from Amazon today 😂

Reactions: JC1
While I've seen some weird tracking as far as routes this one is the winner so far.
Started out in Seattle WA, then Columbus OH, then Green Wood IN, so far so good since I'm in Nebraska but the next entry is Mirada CA. If this is true and not a mistake my TV has flown over me twice now.

And the shipping company is NSD.
When did you order the TV? Sounds like a waste shipping wise. Are you in Omaha or some small town in Nebraska? You would think in 2020 they would have the process streamlined. I ordered a tv from Costco online Monday morning and it was delivered Wednesday before noon.

When did you order the TV? Sounds like a waste shipping wise. Are you in Omaha or some small town in Nebraska? You would think in 2020 they would have the process streamlined. I ordered a tv from Costco online Monday morning and it was delivered Wednesday before noon.
I just got a call from Second to None shipping saying it will be delivered Monday between 2-5pm. I ordered it on Nov 28th so not to bad. I'm going to assume the La Mirada CA in the tracking was a mistake but who knows. I'm 120 miles from Omaha out in the boonies.

Reactions: JC1
Back