Toyo or Hankook or Uniroyal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the replies. it seems like there is no clear winner in the lower priced tire market. So I might just see what the best price is at Discount Tire or Belle Tire since they are right next to each other in my town. I agree on the Michelins, they probably are the best, but for the little I will drive this car they are probably not worth it. Maybe 500-1,000 miles a year.

Toyo is a much betterIME than the others. I got 20,000 miles out of a set of hankook optimo 427’s on our explorer. Running some Toyo open country 2’s on my f150. Quiet good off-road handling decent in the snow and rain as well with a great warranty on mileage. Just had a set of open country QT’s dropped off today for the explorer.

Originally Posted By: spj
Toyo is a much betterIME than the others. I got 20,000 miles out of a set of hankook optimo 427’s on our explorer. Running some Toyo open country 2’s on my f150. Quiet good off-road handling decent in the snow and rain as well with a great warranty on mileage. Just had a set of open country QT’s dropped off today for the explorer.

My last set of Toyo's that were supposed to be 100K tires delivered about 63K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back