Tires for 2016 Lexus RX350

I think I've settled on the General RT43s. They are a bit more refined than the Sumitomos there is a $50 rebate offer until the end of April. I can pick the tires up at a Tire Rack DC so that saves another $40 plus no sales tax in Delaware. Ill have my mechanic mount them and do a M1 oil change at the same time.
Good Choice. You certainly can't beat the price vs quality & testing scores from publications along with good customer reviews. And with a rebate too.

Are there better choices for your particular vehicle? Maybe but it'll cost ya and you'd never know until you installed & tested for yourself several different tires. And who's gonna do that?

I got the RT43 for the Civic in my signature and I was going to get the Altima too but, TR had Pirelli P7 A/S PLUS on closeout in my size & speed rating for less than the RT43 w/rebate. Thank you BITOG Product Rebate/Sales Section. And since we've also had several P4 & P7, I knew I liked them too. It was a no brainer.

The RT43 have become the Goldie Locks tire for many people including myself. Unless I want something specific in a tire for a particular vehicle, the RT43 have become a go-to tire.

Last edited:
Good Choice. You certainly can't beat the price vs quality & testing scores from publications along with good customer reviews. And with a rebate too.

Are there better choices for your particular vehicle? Maybe but it'll cost ya and you'd never know until you installed & tested for yourself several different tires. And who's gonna do that?

I got the RT43 for the Civic in my signature and I was going to get the Altima too but, TR had Pirelli P7 A/S PLUS on closeout in my size & speed rating for less than the RT43 w/rebate. Thank you BITOG Product Rebate/Sales Section. And since we've also had several P4 & P7, I knew I liked them too. It was a no brainer.

The RT43 have become the Goldie Locks tire for many people including myself. Unless I want something specific in a tire for a particular vehicle, the RT43 have become a go-to tire.
The Rt 43s are a T speed rating and don't show up on Tire Racks tire finder for my RX350. The OEM are H speed rated. They do show up on Discount Tire Directs tire finder. Ekither way, they seem to fit the billfor my type of driving.

Back