TireRack Pirelli P7 Cinturato A/S PLUS II

The TireRack seems to be closing out the Pirelli P7 Cinturato All Season PLUS II in all of the sized that I looked however, I can't answer for every size.
The price cut isn't HUGE and only about $8.** per tire. But this could be the start of things for the P7 II's. Keep an eye on these tire in your size and see if they go even lower in price as time goes on and if this is one of your considerations.

The P7 Cinturato A/S Plus II were the newest upgrade to the 1st gen P7 Cinturato A/S Plus and haven't been out all that long so, the TR may only be closing out their current stock in order to make room for a newer delivery. But again IDK so, keep an eye out for bargains on this model. I've had several sets of the 1st gen(along with Cinturato P4) and like them very much and would not doubt like this 2nd gen as well.

I do have the 1st gen P7 A/S Plus currently that are still new-ish(~10K+ mi) so, I am not in there market myself.

CB

Last edited:
Making way or the Cinturato P7 3. I love the tires until they start losing some tread and the wet weather performance became dismal. I hope the version 3.0 is better. I d like to get a set for the wife's KONA.

I see! ^^^
I did see the P7 A/S Plus 3 on the TR site however, sizes are limited and none in our size(s) in my sig.

Last edited:
I see! ^^^
I did see the P7 A/S Plus 3 on the TR site however, sizes are limited and none in our size(s) in my sig.
The KONA has some Goodyears Eagle 2's on it right now. They are the noisiest tire I think I've ever had on a car. While we haven't pushed them to their limits by any means, TR also shows them at the bottom of their list of good tires, with yellows, orange and red dominating the reviews. The P&-3's are #1 on the list as replacements so far.

Back