Tiny electrical male pins in 2 row 12 pin socket.

Very small and close together. Looking for some type of connector with lead to introduce power/signal for testing purposes. This is on a touch screen display in a car. Any recommendations of what/where to buy. I have lots of jumpers/test/mini-grabber leads etc already. These are really small and I don't want to ruin them using the leads I already have.
20240516_111617.jpg

Last edited:
Use the other connector that goes to that connection and modify to your liking. That's how I test stuff.

Doesn't ring a bell for me, but there's oodles of connector types out there.

Wild guess says it's metric spacing. Probably smaller than the 25mil square post stuff. I'd look for a male-female jumper like this:
1715885071570.jpg

Problem is, I bet they are too large for the application...

Can you go to a junkyard, find a similar car, and pilfer a chunk of the wiring harness? That'd make it truly plug and play...

Use the other connector that goes to that connection and modify to your liking. That's how I test stuff.
Other connector is in the car and this is on the bench. Unwilling to cut and splice existing female connector. I am looking for an insulated barrel style connector with lead wire. Needs to be small.

This is the kit I use that has leads that would work. It's expensive but well worth it if you do electrical work and testing. I know you can buy replacement leads for this kit so they might sell just the ones you need.

Back