TikToker Wins Lawsuit Against Parents for Being Born 'Without Consent'?

That's it...stop the Earth...I want off...

TikTok user @isatandstared sued their parents for being born, won the case, and now receives $5,000 monthly payments from them.

You want to laugh about it, but in this day and age...people believe anything that's printed.

Kinda reminds me of that quote from the movie 'Biloxi Blues'...'people tend to believe things just because it is written down...'

Before anyone reacts, note this near the end of the linked story:

"The story was not real. There was no lawsuit by Theaz against their parents for giving birth to them. Theaz's TikTok and Instagram accounts include a satire disclaimer, and Theaz themself has said in both interviews with journalists and other posts that their videos are jokes."

Here is the actual quote from the movie...

People believe whatever they read. Something magical happens once it's put down on paper.”

Or in our time...posted on the net...

I have seen a meme (I don't remember where) of a full platoon of marines in full Kevlar and combat gear armed to the teeth, and the caption stated, "We can fix stupid, but it's gonna hurt." Some people need to be hurt.

Only in a Banana Republic could that happen 😂. It does remind me of the Episode of Married w Children where Al was sued $50K and at the trial during closing arguments and thereafter he hits the guy who won and six months later was awarded money for hurting his hand when he punch the guy!

It's satire; completely made up. And it's funny, at least to me.

Sadly, there's a twinge of potential truth to the matter. Not so much that a person could win such a lawsuit (very doubtful), but could the "child" could have the audacity to file one? Yeah - I could see that in today's world.

Back