Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

At the Chevy Dealer. Not bad for a town of 20,000. It’s Fort Mac oil patch money.

CC37E0B6-F944-42BC-9280-495285A4E0FD.jpeg
45BA245E-2ABB-4F45-AA96-02CBE613AA70.jpeg

Badge engineering. It's just a Rover made for the NA market. I see a Sterling every couple of years.
Rover/Sterling was a collaboration with Honda. The 825 and 827 shared a lot of parts and assemblies with the 1st Gen Acura Legend. My Legend is running a few NOS Sterling engine parts sourced a Sterling shop.

Drafted men reporting for service at Camp Travis in San Antonio, 1917. Photo shows the men lining up to go in as civilians and then coming out of the building as soldiers. View attachment 214037

You can certainly tell where the studs are in that plank wall (not the men). All the nails lined up perfectly, with the window frames centered. Cool.

First one I've seen on the road, which is odd because the S3XY Teslas litter the road here as bad as Corollas and Camrys.

BvSQJur.jpeg

When I was still in college, one of the guys in our group was a Organic Chemistry PhD exchange student from China. We werehanging around at his place ans he was making a frozen pizza and doctoring it up. He opened a bag of frozen veggies and poured a quantity on the pizza.

Maybe he didn't have any left over rice from the night before.

A bunch of us went to another exchange student's place for Chinese New Year. This guy was from Taiwan. One of the Canadian guys threw out the question, "Why did Taiwan separate from China, eh?" The pizza guy and the guy from Taiwan tried to explain the how and whys and it started to get heated. Eventually, we had to separate them before it came to blows. Carl later remarked, "I didn't know they were still at war, eh."

Back