Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Miku hiding in your WiFu
zw9kemdbrelc1.jpg

Is he parking in someone else's spot? Could be a message.
Could be random vandalism which has routinized.
Is it essentially the same spot? Does he have to park there?
There are no assigned spots. He parks there because when it rains it floods the lot except that spot. He has also found lots of beer bottles on the back of his truck before which leads us to believe drunk people might be messing with it.

Other drivers will hate me... But... My new work commute is heavy into deer country, so I NEED all the light I can get. So LED headlights go in... I went with AUXBEAM 9005/9006 for both low and high beams. Still need to buff these headlights, so output should improve even more.

Passenger side halogen, Driver side LED.
1000016409.jpg

1000016410.jpg

1000016411.jpg

And here both sides are LED, but low beam only.
1000016412.jpg

1000016413.jpg

Low & High beams LED both sides.
1000016407.jpg

1000016408.jpg

P.S. That's AC water draining from the Pilot on the driveway.

Last edited:
This is exactly why I don't tip at the Drive-Thru !

News article from two towns over from me last week.

DD tip  2024-03-04 103406.jpg

A woman took “tipping” a little too seriously Wednesday morning when her car ended up on its left side at a Dunkin’ drive-through in Londonderry, N.H.
Police said no one was injured in the accident, which happened at a Dunkin’ drive-through in the parking lot of an Alltown gas station. The accident happened around 7:30 a.m. police told The Boston Globe.
The 30-year-old driver of the car, a woman from Londonderry, was able to get out of the vehicle through the sunroof.

Back