Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

These are great. No more hose getting jammed in the tire when washing the vehicles.
IMG_4032.JPEG

I was in the CTANG for 15 years and did (3) "real world" deployments. The # of MRE's I ate was < 10.

We did summer training at Ft Drum in Watertown, NY and another unit did "field kitchen" duties. Lobster and steak is NOT an exaggeration.

As pointed out by my tech school instructor, USAF is the only service that the enlisted "hangout" while the officers go into battle, so it is to the officers' benefit that the enlisted by rested, entertained and well fed.

Helped a neighbor today and cut her grass as she prepared for her birthday party. Was rewarded with gas money and birthday cake. She is a professional baker/cake maker, so needless to say I was more than happy to help out. First time trying out the new turf tires on the machine.

1969 JD 140 makes trivial work of what would take a homeowner a couple hours with a battery powered or even ICE push mower to tackle. It's good to help out the neighborhood and have an excuse to get seat time.

20231007_130107.jpg

Back