Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

IMG_5639.jpeg
My new favorite gum. This stuff just came out and it’s amazing. Me and coworkers cleaned out the pack I had in under 5 minutes cause everyone wanted some. It is very good.

CB96A82D-27C3-437D-85FB-81C71EBBF89B.jpg

Picture from Sunday when my sister needed her farm mowed. I hate my truck being used as it’s low mileage for its age I don’t want to put miles on it but sometimes you have too. I made dad drive though cause I won’t drive with a front seat driver lol. I love my little truck. Those are her boys in the background Vincent in red and Theodore in green. Vincent’s 5th birthday was yesterday the 3rd and Theodore’s 3rd is tomorrow the 5th. My niece was somewhere near them too but not in the picture lol. Vincent loves to fix things with his uncle Blake. I made the mistake of teaching him how to use a screwdriver and he took my sisters vacuum apart lol 😂. Very adventurous active little man.

View attachment 181829
Picture from Sunday when my sister needed her farm mowed. I hate my truck being used as it’s low mileage for its age I don’t want to put miles on it but sometimes you have too. I made dad drive though cause I won’t drive with a front seat driver lol. I love my little truck. Those are her boys in the background Vincent in red and Theodore in green. Vincent’s 5th birthday was yesterday the 3rd and Theodore’s 3rd is tomorrow the 5th. My niece was somewhere near them too but not in the picture lol. Vincent loves to fix things with his uncle Blake. I made the mistake of teaching him how to use a screwdriver and he took my sisters vacuum apart lol 😂. Very adventurous active little man.
You have to get your yellow Bug running or you won't teach your nephews that projects must be eventually finished.

Back