Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

A Honda truck pulling a small Airstream.

DBB3FB0D-1165-4E1C-8C6F-EF67D3A171D2.jpeg

View attachment 180798I almost brought this home today but I know I would never hear the end of it lol. I want it so bad. People traded it in to get something newer to transport their grandkids in. They were the original owners.

I love those 1984-1990 short wheelbase vans. They drive great, and that one has the V6 with probably a 3 speed auto. Solid powertrain although the 3.0 does like to burn oil. I'd want to take it home too!

View attachment 180798I almost brought this home today but I know I would never hear the end of it lol. I want it so bad. People traded it in to get something newer to transport their grandkids in. They were the original owners.
You want it or you just want to satisfy your want and spend habit? I don't think you want anything other than the spending money and buying something. Then almost immediately the bought it endorphin wears off and you have to find something else to buy. You've got way too many vehicles already and they don't mean anything because you aren't constantly talking about working on them. Just watching ball games and buying new to you stuff you can't afford and don't need. But you're a buying addict.

You want it or you just want to satisfy your want and spend habit? I don't think you want anything other than the spending money and buying something. Then almost immediately the bought it endorphin wears off and you have to find something else to buy. You've got way too many vehicles already and they don't mean anything because you aren't constantly talking about working on them. Just watching ball games and buying new to you stuff you can't afford and don't need. But you're a buying addict.
A gf could do that for him.

Ingonish and Baddeck, Nova Scotia

Two stops on a 3 week trip through New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.

Shown is Inga, our trusty 1993 240 Classic wagon.

Attachments

• IMG_9640.jpeg
    IMG_9640.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5389.jpeg
    IMG_5389.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5365.jpeg
    IMG_5365.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5371.jpeg
    IMG_5371.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 11
IMG_1559.jpeg

Back