Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Calvin and Hobbs from many years ago.

4DA1817B-7F43-48C3-9624-47844C411806.jpeg

Glasses wash day!

Top are back up readers/fine work/everyday transitionals, right down, prescription shooting glasses,
back up prescription drivers, Maui Jim sun, prescription drivers, Kirkland kick around sun glasses. Not shown
readers/fine work/everyday transitionals I have on. Cleaned earlier.

I'm just a greasy guy, which is a suck combo with glasses.
1EED2329-707A-42DC-9B20-1FACA41C2E1A.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that grinder any good? I'm looking for a new nut grinder.
It works pretty well. You may not want use it to supply chopped nuts to the squirrels in the hood. Always a chunk of wally nut or pee-can gets caught but nothing a little counter rotation and a chopstick (see AM) can't fix. Great for making a couple people serving kind of thing. Seems to be lasting and I had my doubts.

It works pretty well. You may not want use it to supply chopped nuts to the squirrels in the hood. Always a chunk of wally nut or pee-can gets caught but nothing a little counter rotation and a chopstick (see AM) can't fix. Great for making a couple people serving kind of thing. Seems to be lasting and I had my doubts.
I have a grinder but it makes only fine grinds. The one you have makes fine grind in one direction and coarse grinds in the other direction, I believe. The squirrels can grind their own nuts.

I have a grinder but it makes only fine grinds. The one you have makes fine grind in one direction and coarse grinds in the other direction, I believe. The squirrels can grind their own nuts.
Yes as they claim but neither is a clean grind. Plenty of fines. As I wrote it works and didn’t cost a whole lot.

Wife says it hurts her hands

Back