Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

9C7B451A-A2D0-4CFC-8642-2A51A0B61E71.jpeg

Silver, the charcoal gray Bengal cat. He and his brother were rescues from a shelter!! The original owner got him as a kitten with his brother. She then gave birth to triplets, and three infants and two energetic cats were too much for her. Fortunately for me, she decided to keep the triplets and give up the cats.

Silver March 19 2023.jpg

For some odd reason I really like these slow pokes... I think it's the Evo X design cues... Too bad the manual transmission ones only came with FWD... Because an AWD crossover with a 5/6 speed manual is the ideal vehicle for daily duty, IMHO.
Exactly...I love these turds.
When reliability for a long trip was questioned I grabbed the Sports. Had 4 of them and bought my mother one. Simple and basic...tossable and on the back roads here in the MD. PA. Hills uncatchable.
Very short turning radius and great seats.

Without a jack or a cover to remove you reach under the bumper and spin off the oil filter. Port injected and you can use basic no frills motor oil-gas.

I never had a CVT in issue and a few went into the 200k range.
The above I sold late in 2022 for a large profit. Wish I didn't.

Did several 16hr straight Florida runs. Have had many upscale cars but these for me are the bomb. Thanks!

Silver, the charcoal gray Bengal cat. He and his brother were rescues from a shelter!! The original owner got him as a kitten with his brother. She then gave birth to triplets, and three infants and two energetic cats were too much for her. Fortunately for me, she decided to keep the triplets and give up the cats.

View attachment 146310
That's one great-looking cat.

Back