Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

1679446988899.jpeg

FA39A1D8-8706-489A-93A3-438E82A331B7.jpeg

Was at Lowes this evening looking for mechanics seats which they didn’t have. Also of course checked the tool section. They got rid of all their ball peen hammers the last one is the Craftsman pictured. I asked the employee what was up he said corporate told them that was one thing that had to go because of low sales because their stores cater to contractors and consumers not mechanics. I was like man the orange store across the street will be getting all your business because they still have them he said yep I know it’s what corporate wants I guess, he said. I also can’t believe them and Home Depot price on tools now I was like dang man and I thought Auto Zone was high now I’ll definitely be going to parts stores as they are cheaper. I was looking for a few odds and ins and I’ll be patronizing AutoZone and Advance Auto for them mostly. Guess on payday I’ll be spending lunch at the stores lol.

Back