Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

My spider is still "hanging around" and getting fatter getting ready for Halloween, lol. Night time flash photo.

20221003_001257-1.jpg

Another fun day of AutoX with DMVR SCCA.

I had two young (12 year old) boys ride along during the morning sessions - one at a time of course! I got new front tires, and the grip was amazing, and caught me off guard, so I spun on my second run under hard braking (downhill off camber). They had a bunch of fun, and one even re-made my car in his video game last night and sent me pics. I'm super excited for next summer when my own son will be old enough to run with me.

Racing.jpg
Racing1.jpg

After someone forced a peanut butter and pickle sandwich on me ("You don't want to miss out on that culinary experience, trust me!) at lunchtime, I needed a palate cleanser for dinner. I had miso soup with vegetables, not shown, chicken karaage, fried tofu with radish and scallions, a vegetable roll with yam, cucumber, avocado, and eggplant, and a very tasty longtooth grouper head.

Back