Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

IMG_5194.jpeg

A friggin mulberry fell from a tree Sunday night as I was driving down my road at 40mph, missed my half open window entirely, and exploded on my B-pillar. Sounded like a large rock smacked the side of my truck and it exploded with enough force that I felt it on my shoulder.

I naturally reached over to feel my shoulder after it initially happened and felt something wet. Looked at my hand and saw it was covered in a dark liquid and start freaking out because I’m not a fan of bugs, and now my hand is covered in it… thankfully it wasn’t.
DCDF376E-4007-47E1-AB7D-27EB2975F7F7.jpeg

A friggin mulberry fell from a tree Sunday night as I was driving down my road at 40mph, missed my half open window entirely, and exploded on my B-pillar. Sounded like a large rock smacked the side of my truck and it exploded with enough force that I felt it on my shoulder. View attachment 105721
Next time you should go around the mulberry bush. 😉

Here is my old 65 Impala SS. I purchased it back in 85 for $1,000, It was a numbers matching SS with the 325hp 396, 4sp factory AC and Tach and full gauges. I even had the original Protect-o-plate that came with it. That information stated it was from a chevy dealership in Las Vegas. When I cleaned out the car and pulled the rear quarter panel plugs a bunch of lava rock came out. The car was rust free. We had a small storm blow in and it topped a pecan tree onto the car. I finally finished it in 2008. Then life changes and I sold it. The individual that purchased it sold it and from what he told me the guy loves it and keeps it garaged and takes it out on nice days. It's up in the Richmond VA area now.

I did a lot to it, like adding fuel injection, headers, TREMEC 5 sp,
Impala11.jpg
Impalacomplete001.JPG
serpentine belt system and put a posi in it's 12 bolt rear. The guy that purchased it turned it all back to original. I had most of the old parts.

D71C1862-54B5-40F9-9507-A4F827C30D7C.jpeg
I have to learn how to use this headlight machine for the second part of my state inspection test. I have not ever used anything like this before lol 😂. It’s very confusing and the manual is too. I have to demonstrate how to use this machine in front of the state trooper. This is something he won’t let you get by without knowing despite no one uses it when you are inspecting cars. He is also going to ask me three questions from the owners manual of this machine and if I can’t answer it’s a fail so I need to keep reading it.

View attachment 105749I have to learn how to use this headlight machine for the second part of my state inspection test. I have not ever used anything like this before lol 😂. It’s very confusing and the manual is too. I have to demonstrate how to use this machine in front of the state trooper. This is something he won’t let you get by without knowing despite no one uses it when you are inspecting cars. He is also going to ask me three questions from the owners manual of this machine and if I can’t answer it’s a fail so I need to keep reading it.
I'd check to see if anyone's done a demo video on YouTube.

View attachment 105749I have to learn how to use this headlight machine for the second part of my state inspection test. I have not ever used anything like this before lol 😂. It’s very confusing and the manual is too. I have to demonstrate how to use this machine in front of the state trooper. This is something he won’t let you get by without knowing despite no one uses it when you are inspecting cars. He is also going to ask me three questions from the owners manual of this machine and if I can’t answer it’s a fail so I need to keep reading it.
Better get off of here and get busy ... lol. ;) Test it out on your own vehicle to get it down.

Back