Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Did you buy a Toyota?

No. However, I did charge up the AC on it, though. Somehow the low side was at only about 10lbs. Taking it up to 28psi appears to have made it blow cold. About 1/3 of this can was left.
20220621_152317.jpg
Screenshot_20220622-122206_Gallery.jpg

My neighbor got very sick last year and he hasn't been driving his 2006 Acura TSX in over a year. He mentioned to me he was ready to get back on the road. The battery was of course dead. I got him a new AGM battery and put it in for him. It's a very small battery, so small it has no carrying strap or handle. I was walking around holding it with one hand. I took the old battery back to O'Reilley's and it was still under warranty and my neighbor came out $40 ahead in the end. The car needs a good scrubbing.

My neighbor got very sick last year and he hasn't been driving his 2006 Acura TSX in over a year. He mentioned to me he was ready to get back on the road. The battery was of course dead. I got him a new AGM battery and put it in for him. It's a very small battery, so small it has no carrying strap or handle. I was walking around holding it with one hand. I took the old battery back to O'Reilley's and it was still under warranty and my neighbor came out $40 ahead in the end. The car needs a good scrubbing.

Good for you!

Back