Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

What happens when you go into dads bow and arrow quiver when you’re not allowed and not supposed to. Stupid kids. 1 stitch fixed problem

IMG_4452.jpeg

A rare out of print movie in my collection. Don’t know if I’ll watch it or not I just wanted it for my collection. I won’t go into details on the person who owns the rights but you can read about it online.
IMG_8970.jpeg

I wento the Asian market to get shrooms. I saw some interesting products. Here are a few. I don't know how they are pronounced in Korean. There is one cookie product I don't dare post because of its name unless I get absolved of any wrongdoing in advance and am guaranteed that I don't have to go into exile.

Harmless enough

Sort of like eating gagh, I imagine. "HlQaH! Qah!

As I said I have one more but won't post it without express permission.

I wento the Asian market to get shrooms. I saw some interesting products. Here are a few. I don't know how they are pronounced in Korean. There is one cookie product I don't dare post because of its name unless I get absolved of any wrongdoing in advance and am guaranteed that I don't have to go into exile.

Harmless enough

Sort of like eating gagh, I imagine. "HlQaH! Qah!

As I said I have one more but won't post it without express permission.
Kook Hee is a good one

Back