Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

nice, why 3 different mowers?
There are 4 in there, the other one, a LT1000 is behind the green one, which is also LT1000. That is dually mower you just can't see it. LOL. The one LT1000 came with the house. The other LT1000 I got for free and swapped a motor into that, that I had laying around. the gold LT2000 was just recently given to me not running. I have 100 bucks in it and runs awesome. I picked up the Cub brand new in 2020 from the local dealer. I had 8 at one time. I like to mess with them, fix them. I usually give them away to people who need them. I am going to give one of the LT1000s to a buddy. I like having a backup mower.

Looks great for a 2001.

1715613958834.jpg

Remind me to never ever purchase another box of Winchester .22LR for my semi-auto toys... I think they should add a label that it only works well in lever or pump action .22 rifles, or revolvers... Have yet to see a semi-auto cycle a full mag without a failure to feed...
View attachment 219313
For inexpensive ammo, I have had good luck with CCI. If you want to take it up a notch, Eley or Lapua is a good choice from my experience. There are others with good ratings that I have never tried.

Yup, CCI is likely the route I'll go. They sure do have a wide variety of .22... Hope I pick the right one.
My guns were most accurate with CCI standard velocity for the most part. Buy I don't normally shoot semi-auto's most of the time.
Mainly bolt actions here. CZ is my favorite, for a medium priced gun.

Back