Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

1000013702.jpg

Our new VW came with a first aid kit and a roadside assistance kit which has jumper cables, electrical tape, a multitool, gloves, a reflective triangle, flashlight, poncho, whistle... The bag has velcro on the bottom and the trunk mat is designed to hold it in place, along with the VW cargo blocks.

What other new car comes with jumper cables?

IMG_6258 2.JPG

IMG_6260.JPG

Our new VW came with a first aid kit and a roadside assistance kit which has jumper cables, electrical tape, a multitool, gloves, a reflective triangle, flashlight, poncho, whistle... The bag has velcro on the bottom and the trunk mat is designed to hold it in place, along with the VW cargo blocks.

What other new car comes with jumper cables?

View attachment 199841

View attachment 199840
Many automakers (Ford/GM/Toyota/Nissan) offer similar first aid and or roadside kits
It's nifty, and I'd option it
But is it really worth $110?

I saw the same thing last year. At first I was like what the heck. Are you 100% sure vole?
Might be a mouse but mostly voles. The no tail or short tail ones. Never see them in the house. Always a long tail one if it gets past the cats.

Too small for anything else. Chipmunks are near extinct due to the two yard cats.

Back