Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

DF7AF1D1-3BA7-4531-9565-750F213AC496.jpeg
58B07952-99EE-4A80-BE4B-2DFB83F4D26F.jpeg

Some new stuff for the collection. I ordered the Hawaii motorcycle plate off Facebook group and he threw in the California Motors Direct booster which is nice. Hawaii plates are hard to get for reasonable prices especially motorcycle ones. And one in this good of condition is awesome anyway.

I've reached my hibernating weight and after this afternoon's treat I will taper down to maintenance until March. I made this apple strudel last night. It has an apple and white cheese filling. The filling is tart and not sweet. If it weren't for my old high school sweetheart I would have never learned how to make this strudel. The strudel recipe is all that remains of her - figuratively speaking. In case anybody cares, Trader Joe's has good frozen puff pastry for much less than most places. I don't have two days to make my own.

Looks a bit pregnant!

Last edited:
I've reached my hibernating weight and after this afternoon's treat I will taper down to maintenance until March. I made this apple strudel last night. It has an apple and white cheese filling. The filling is tart and not sweet. If it weren't for my old high school sweetheart I would have never learned how to make this strudel. The strudel recipe is all that remains of her - figuratively speaking. In case anybody cares, Trader Joe's has good frozen puff pastry for much less than most places. I don't have two days to make my own.
Yes, TJ's is good, and a good value. Unfortunately, it's only available during the holiday season, so if you want to use it at other times of the year, it might be a good idea to buy a couple-three package and freeze 'em. The other good brand is this, which is a bit more expensive, but like TJ's, it's of good quality.

Back