This psychopath just one upped the Reverend

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs something for the masses to rally aroung bc of his corrupt inept government. He's just your basic normal despot.

Its partially true. The US military has contigency plans against virtually every major country and/or geographic area in the world to include current allies. This doesn't mean we are going to be using them anytime soon. I'm sure that if we realized a shortage of "Ay's" in our vocabularly that we dust off the plans and invade Canada.........

I will support this statement of his though.." told other leaders they should consider moving the U.N. headquarters out of the United States. " I think that's a great idea. Maybe they should put it in downtown Bagdad
smile.gif

There are 15 UN council member nations part of the UN. Only five, China, France, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States, are permanent members. Those five countries also happen to be the five top weapons manufacaturers and exporters worldwide. War is their business. That alone should disqualify any of those five nations from being a UN member, especially from being a permanent one.

I found the last line just hilarious..........
"In the event of a U.S. invasion, Chavez said the United States can "just forget" about receiving any more oil from his country."
lol.gif

So he'll stop selling us oil if we invade!

Just another crook talking trash to rally his people and blame others for their nation's problems.

Boycott CITGO if you want to hurt Venezuela.
wink.gif

CITGO is owned by Petróleos de Venezuela. They are headquartered in Houston, Texas, with over 4,000 employees and annual revenue in excess of $32 billion. Citgo also supplies 14,000 independent retailers. That's according to the wikipedia.

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:
wink.gif

CITGO is owned by Petróleos de Venezuela. They are headquartered in Houston, Texas, with over 4,000 employees and annual revenue in excess of $32 billion. Citgo also supplies 14,000 independent retailers. That's according to the wikipedia.

I don't want to hurt them..I want to help them keep pumping lots of oil.

MarKC - I really didn't give a hoot either direction for Venezuela or this polishedbootboy - I just thought since we about killed the white Reverend for his comments - we ought to see what the recipient had to say.

Now if he starts talking oil for women, well - then it's time to take him out. I mean we've always had oil for money, then it was oil for food - next thing it will be oil for beer!

It is much easier to invade other oil countries than financing new technologies to reduce consumption and waste.

quote:

Originally posted by moribundman:

Immediately following 9/11 there was a big backlash against local stations that stocked arab oil or had an arab working the counter, so the local Citgo distributor printed up little flyers for all the Citgo stations showing where all the different gas stations stock came from, Citgo proudly emblazoned at the top with Venezuela next to it.

I think now all the other stations should print out the CNN article and post the same flyer that the Citgo's used to hang from their windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back