The great burger thread

Please please forgive my poor attempt at humor. Your 80/20 meat choice is what I would do as well, as well l as the seasonings blend. After that it’s what appeals to you individually. When I go to Chicago to visit family if you ask for ketchup on a hot dog they freak out. To each his own.
Man, I love deep dish pizza! And, I heard Chicago has the best.
When I lived in Tampa, FL. there was a pizza joint called BABES PIZZA. They made some of the best deep dish pizza made!

I just went out for a quick session in the late afternoon. A humpback cruised past me, no more than 150 feet away.
That just sounds like an absolutely beautiful day!! I must say I’m jealous!! The California coast is one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

Veggie burger for lunch
(carbon fiber)

96BDED6B-C96C-465A-84F5-8EC6160F414B.jpeg

Because the weather is still nice we have the grill still out in the backyard. My son made made himself this cheeseburger for his brunch. Partially disassembled for a better view. I ate some green stuff.

Last edited:
Please please forgive my poor attempt at humor. Your 80/20 meat choice is what I would do as well, as well l as the seasonings blend. After that it’s what appeals to you individually. When I go to Chicago to visit family if you ask for ketchup on a hot dog they freak out. To each his own.
Ketchup on a hot dog?
No. My favorite hot dog joint doesn't even have ketchup in the building.

When I lived in Tampa, FL. there was a pizza joint called BABES PIZZA. They made some of the best deep dish pizza made!
Deep dish is for tourists. Locals like thin crust.

Had some wonderful times in his old neighborhood (River North). Two blocks from the Magnificent Mile. Between COVID and civil unrest it’s taken a real beating. its a beautiful, historic town. Deep dish, Wrigley Field, great steakhouses etc. A real gem.

All these burgers look very gross I’m sorry lol. When I eat a burger it has cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickle on it and occasionally bbq sauce but nothing else I don’t like onions or nothing like that. And to me ketchup or mayonnaise doesn’t belong on a burger and I hate mustard so that’s a no. LOL 😂

All these burgers look very gross I’m sorry lol. When I eat a burger it has cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickle on it and occasionally bbq sauce but nothing else I don’t like onions or nothing like that. And to me ketchup or mayonnaise doesn’t belong on a burger and I hate mustard so that’s a no. LOL 😂
Ohhhhh, that's why you gave my post the angry face. ;)
If I had not run out of lettuce, that would have been on there too. 😋

Back