The '05 GC is out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Autozone after work today to pick up an 04 batch I had set aside. They told me last week they were getting 12 quarts. I asked if they arrived and they had set aside a box of the GC. I opened the box and the bact numbers begin with 05.
I guess it is still being made!!!

fruit.gif

fruit.gif
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
Yes oh yes oh yes oh yes
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
You have made me one happy SLX Meister...thanks for the report...by the way, have I ever told all of you that I love my SLX/GC? I wasn't sure I had ever mentioned it.
wink.gif

w2,

I notice you run M1 0W-40 BUT I am beginning to suspect that you are an admirer of GC, Elves, the Black Forest and other things herrlich grün (Freetranslation.com couldn't handle gloriously green).

Houston, we have a problem. I opened a bottle of the '05 batch and poured some into a cup and compared it to some from a '04 batch bottle. The oil looks different. It does not have the green tint to it, and is lighter in color. The bottle is the same, they are both SL with the same approvals. What to do?????

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:
w2,
I notice you run M1 0W-40 BUT I am beginning to suspect that you are an admirer of GC, Elves, the Black Forest and other things herrlich grün...

I am 3.5k mi. into a 5k run with M1 0w40. At 5K, I'm changing to GC & my sig. will be changed accordingly. I picked up 10 quarts of GC 3 weeks ago, & I've been itching to use it since.

Wayne, I think you will like the GC. I just went back to it after using the M1 0w-40, and my motor is quiter,revs better and so far my gas milage average is up about .5 mpg.

quote:

Originally posted by DoubleDee:
Houston, we have a problem. I opened a bottle of the '05 batch and poured some into a cup and compared it to some from a '04 batch bottle. The oil looks different. It does not have the green tint to it, and is lighter in color. The bottle is the same, they are both SL with the same approvals. What to do?????

VOA! VOA!! VOA!!!

quote:

Originally posted by wavinwayne:
I've been itching...since.

If you will warm up a little of the Elixer to just below body temp and apply it to that itchy place, it will go away in no time...
wink.gif
(A little known benefit of the Elixer)

I stopped back in AZ today and they are loaded with the 2005 batch of GC. It is a different color than the 2004 batch as I had stated before. How can we tell if the 05 batch is the same as the 04 batch if we don't know what is in the 04 stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back