Tesla Germany

LOL.Absurd. if you want to ban EVs because of the weight induced tire wear then all SUVs and light Truck should also be banned because they're just as heavy.
Compare it between classes. As far as I can see an EV vehicle outweighs its gas powered counterpart.

I use my truck to pull and haul loads that a car wouldn't be able to. I can't justify owning a 2nd vehicle in a 1 person household yet, when I need a vehicle I can depend on to make the longer duration trips that an EV won't travel (yet)

They make SUV's in an EV class, as well as gasoline, trucks in an EV class as well as gasoline or diesel. Sometimes the vehicle needs to be designed for the job it is doing.

We still need semis and large vehicles to transport products, & I don't think they will develop an EV that can travel the 14 hour days hauling loads that truckers are now doing in our area. They (Edison) do have a diesel over electric system though that is similar to a rail locomotive that is interesting, and may have some potential.

How about this?

Tesla ceedes the factory expansion to Volcano group (German government mistake).

Tesla holds referendums whether their remaining workers want to join Volcano group, or remain with Tesla.

Tesla stays neutral. Police officers protecting the power infrastructure must leave.

I was up all night thinking of ways to de-escalate this crisis.

Compare it between classes. As far as I can see an EV vehicle outweighs its gas powered counterpart.

I use my truck to pull and haul loads that a car wouldn't be able to. I can't justify owning a 2nd vehicle in a 1 person household yet, when I need a vehicle I can depend on to make the longer duration trips that an EV won't travel (yet)

They make SUV's in an EV class, as well as gasoline, trucks in an EV class as well as gasoline or diesel. Sometimes the vehicle needs to be designed for the job it is doing.

We still need semis and large vehicles to transport products, & I don't think they will develop an EV that can travel the 14 hour days hauling loads that truckers are now doing in our area. They (Edison) do have a diesel over electric system though that is similar to a rail locomotive that is interesting, and may have some potential.
There are lighter EVs for sale but you're not allowed to buy them because they're cheaper and imported.

You can post a link. But your previous post including only the link, no comment, no original dialogue. You dropped a link, nothing more.

So, it got taken down. Please see the following on copyright.

Thread 'Copyright Policy; protections and Fair Use exceptions'
https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/t...y-protections-and-fair-use-exceptions.370976/

Further, your title in that post was misleading. You said 12,000 people “lost their jobs” and that’s not what happened.

I seemed to recall the title said “out of work”, which I thought was somewhat misleading. Then there was the “source” of the article that someone else seemed to dislike.

And the cut backs ripple up the supply chain.
Latest news story is power will not be restored until March 17th. I dont know if that will hold true, that seems awfully long or a very effective sabotage that the group pulled off. Elon is going bonkers. I would highly question that it will take ten days.

Latest news story is power will not be restored until March 17th. I dont know if that will hold true, that seems awfully long or a very effective sabotage that the group pulled off. Elon is going bonkers. I would highly question that it will take ten days.
Tesla will be fine; they can take the hit. The local residents are pawns in the game; some cannot take the hit.

I seemed to recall the title said “out of work”, which I thought was somewhat misleading. Then there was the “source” of the article that someone else seemed to dislike.
Yes I should have added "temporarily" to that sentence.

Yes I should have added "temporarily" to that sentence.

On top of that, the article was aggregated by MSN, but I noticed that it said that the article actually came from Fortune. I'm guessing it came up from using the Microsoft portal/email. There seemed to be a little bit of confusion of what the source was (I'll leave it at that), but MSN does news aggregation among other things. I think one of the benefits of their republished articles is that sometimes the original is behind a paywall, but anything aggregated by MSN is not.

Back