Teen Drives Power Wheel to Class After DWI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BHopkins
Originally Posted By: BobsArmory
Moron or not. She exercised her rights as she saw fit. I at least have to give her a thumbs up for that.

Sorry, but that has got to be about moronic of an answer as this young woman's action. We always have to exercise our right in making a decision. It's impossible not to. Even exercising our right to take no action at all is still exercising our right as we see fit.

Serial killers and child rapists exercise their right as they see fit. Should we give them a thumbs up for doing so?

Barbie Jeep = legal

killing, raping = illegal

A chick like that is a complete and total turnoff to me. No job,no responsibilities,etc. Really embarrassing imo to be acting that way as a grown-[censored] adult. Irresponsibility and childish behavior should've been left behind in jr high school. I always found maturity,responsibility,a good work ethic,and a good level head on her shoulders were the most attractive qualities of a woman.

Chicks like this will either end up with a hard working sugar daddy husband who supports her while she keeps partying into her 40s and can't hold a job,or get knocked up and have several different "baby daddies". The ones I knew who behaved like that well into their 20s ended up these exact ways.

Quote:
I always found maturity, responsibility, a good work ethic and a good level head on her shoulders were the most attractive qualities of a woman.

Yep. + 100000000 %

I also like a conservative dressing woman with very little make up. Less is more.

The most worrying thing is that she doesn't care or recognize that she could have killed others!

Another sociopath entering adulthood, I hope I never cross her path.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
The most worrying thing is that she doesn't care or recognize that she could have killed others!

Another sociopath entering adulthood, I hope I never cross her path.

Yep,absolutely! I consider anyone who will drink and drive to be a total waste of life.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Silly teen girl looking for attention and not acting like a young adult.

Yeah this is purely an attention grab, that little kid's toy can't haul a 120lb girl around at any speed or distance.

Some of you guys are being a little rough, she is only 20 - give her a chance to grow up.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

Yep,absolutely! I consider anyone who will drink and drive to be a total waste of life.

I agree ... and texting behind the wheel is basically the same thing. And that's going on A LOT!

Typical press....she's not a UT-Austin student. She's a Texas State-San Marcos student. Further, I don't think a 20 yr old is a "teen" anymore.

Cheers to her Father for taking the keys!

Originally Posted By: dishdude

Some of you guys are being a little rough, she is only 20 - give her a chance to grow up.

She's had time to grow up. She's 20 years old and had a drivers license. How can anyone who has a D/L not know it's a bad idea to drive drunk?

She had time to grow up. She chose not to.

Perhaps someone needs to be rough on her now because they were not rough enough on her during those years where she was given time to "grow up."

I could not find any statement in the story stating that she was drunk. She had her license suspended for refusing the breathalyzer. Most lawyers in this state will tell you to refuse the test, though, if you haven't been drinking or, maybe, have had one drink it might be safe to do so.

As for me, he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Exactly, if you feel you are in a circumstance where you need to refuse the test, then you need to refuse to drive.

Take a cab, get a DD, but don't get behind the wheel if you believe you would need to refuse a BAC test during your drive.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Its your right to refuse test..... its also the right of the state to revoke your drivers license for a year.

My good friend would probably refuse a breath test. He does not (and cannot) drink...but can still show up as drunk! (He's diabetic.)

I don't know who's more of an idiot, the girl or the media who reported on this story.

A power wheel? Seriously? Are you F-ing kidding me? I can walk faster than one of those. Sounds like she needs to party a little less because it is impacting her brain's ability to function.

This fad must be catching on,I just saw this 20-something year old woman on a kids toy four wheeler waiting for traffic to clear to cross a busy street haha.

There are reasons to refuse a breathalyzer and the way it effects your record. Proving DUI with a refusal becomes much more difficult for officer however they can inflict punishments that are harsher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back