Tacoma2.7 rattle on a cold start

I have a 2019 Tacoma that has a very loud rattle with the truck first starts up in the morning. It lasts about 30 seconds then stops and runs fine. I took it back to the dealership and they replaced the VVT gears but it's still making the sound. Seems to be coming from the front top of the engine and only in the morning. It stops about the time you can hear a vacuum/suction sound. Any ideas about what's going on?

As bad as that sounds, I agree with above. Electric air injection pump. The rhythm is not consistent as it ends out, which doesn’t suggest valvetrain to me.

I have a 2019 Tacoma that has a very loud rattle with the truck first starts up in the morning. It lasts about 30 seconds then stops and runs fine. I took it back to the dealership and they replaced the VVT gears but it's still making the sound. Seems to be coming from the front top of the engine and only in the morning. It stops about the time you can hear a vacuum/suction sound. Any ideas about what's going on?
What viscosity oil are you using? If it is higher than recommended, that could be a contributing issue, especially in cooler climates

Back