Tab and bookmark font very small after update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys- The font for my bookmarks, tabs and all the drop down windows for File, Edit, View and so on is very small after one of the recent updates... What in the world happened and how would I go about changing it? Also, I did take a look at Firefox, which is normal by the way.

I'm running Chrome on Ubuntu 16.03.

Try this....

Windows Settings (or) My Settings (or) PC Settings
System
Scroll down to Advanced Display Settings
Scroll down to Advanced Sizing Of Text And Other Items

Open the down arrow and you will see six different options to change text size. I changed all of mine to either #9 or #10. A few of them I even opted for BOLD.

It'll take you several minutes figuring out which one applies where. But that's where the Settings are and it will fix your small text concerns.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Try this....

Windows Settings (or) My Settings (or) PC Settings
System
Scroll down to Advanced Display Settings
Scroll down to Advanced Sizing Of Text And Other Items

Open the down arrow and you will see six different options to change text size. I changed all of mine to either #9 or #10. A few of them I even opted for BOLD.

It'll take you several minutes figuring out which one applies where. But that's where the Settings are and it will fix your small text concerns.

I can change the zoom or text through Chrome, but that makes the regular font bigger.

Originally Posted By: The_Eric
Hey guys- The font for my bookmarks, tabs and all the drop down windows for File, Edit, View and so on is very small after one of the recent updates... What in the world happened and how would I go about changing it? Also, I did take a look at Firefox, which is normal by the way.

I'm running Chrome on Ubuntu 16.03.

Are these fonts only small in Chrome or all throughout all of Ubuntu?

I'd get into the Settings and under Appearance perhaps toggle between the "Use GTK+ Theme" and "Use Classic Theme" options... Maybe toggling the "Use system bar and borders", too?

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more
I'd get into the Settings and under Appearance perhaps toggle between the "Use GTK+ Theme" and "Use Classic Theme" options... Maybe toggling the "Use system bar and borders", too?

Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back