Suspected MH370 wreckage found

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11578855&ref=NZH_FBpage

240116NZHSPLWRECKAGE_620x310.jpg

Quote:
A large piece of curved metal washed ashore in Nakhon Si Thammarat province, where villagers reported it to the authorities to help identify it, Tanyapat Patthikongpan, head of Pak Phanang district, told Reuters on Saturday.

"Villagers found the wreckage, measuring about 2 metres wide and 3 metres long," he said.

The find has fuelled speculation in the Thai media that the debris could belong to MH370, which disappeared with 239 people on board during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing in March 2014.

There has been no official confirmation that the wreckage belongs to a plane. And Patthikongpan added that "fishermen said it could have been under the sea for no more than a year, judging from barnacles on it."

Something like this happened a month ago and that was the last we heard from it. Wouldn't surprise me if this turns out to be a hoax also.

Imo, mh370 will only be found after the current Us and Malaysia government has stepped down, since the detail of what happened is a can of worm that will scare people more than nsa issue reported by snowden

Originally Posted By: kr_bitog
Imo, mh370 will only be found after the current Us and Malaysia government has stepped down, since the detail of what happened is a can of worm that will scare people more than nsa issue reported by snowden

Alien abduction is my guess.

I do not understand all the guessing when they find these parts. It would seem that a Boeing engineer could tell you in 5 minutes whether its from one of their planes.

Originally Posted By: Donald
I do not understand all the guessing when they find these parts. It would seem that a Boeing engineer could tell you in 5 minutes whether its from one of their planes.

I'm guessing that "Nakhon Si Thammarat province" is short on Boeing engineers.

Originally Posted By: Ethan1
I'm guessing that "Nakhon Si Thammarat province" is short on Boeing engineers.

They will go there.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
My guess if that MH370 piece findings in that area are going to be like Elvis/Tupac sightings in the US, and Jesus sightings in Latin America.

lol

Fits in to this post:

Originally Posted By: kr_bitog

Remind me never to get on an international flight (to that area)

Qantus.

Quote:

Alien abduction is my guess.

When I think MH370 I think "slow news day." It's still a shame, but, they definitely want to believe..

Quote:
That's some pathetic, shoddy journalism

CNN has a New Zealand affiliate?

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11578855&ref=NZH_FBpage

That's some pathetic, shoddy journalism. Rather than reporting facts, much of the article is nothing more than speculation, speculation that is in fact completely wrong in this case.

There were a lot of places reporting it and all the reports were equally vague and full of speculation unfortunately
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
Not a piece from an aircraft.

A big piece of aluminum from a giant tinfoil hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back