Super Tech Coolant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the search feature, it shows that Super tech coolant was last talked about in 2005, not much since then. Couple mentions in 08 about thats what they used but not much info or opinions on it.

Any updated opinions on it? Any users?

Debating about running it or the Peak in my bikes with 1 or 2 year intervals.

I used it as a replacement for Dexcool in my Buick with no problems. Conventional wisdom at the time was that it was relabled Prestone All Makes/Models but I don't know if that's still the case.

thanks, was checking it out last night, haven't really heard much about it but appears to have same attributes as prestone, so I may just run it in my dirt bike and/or streetbike with yearly changes.

I flushed out my dexcool system back in 2006, and filled with Super Tech all makes, and so far no problems. I used it because it contain 2-EH and Sodium Neodecanoate, just like real Dexcool.

If your bikes are designed to use real Dexcool, use Super Tech with confidence. If they are not specified for real Dexcool, use something else.

i drained and refilled the dirtbike with Peak 50/50, gonna do the same for the ninja

I have done three DEXCOOL replacements with the Super Tech coolant with good results. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back