Super Springs International, What’s the deal?

I’ve been seeing ads of the “airless airbag” products this company makes all over the internet for a couple days now’s

I haven’t found any videos on “pros and cons”, all I see is videos showing the airless airbags working on a vehicle, but with zero explanations.

What’s the deal with this product? Have any of you used it, if so is it actually as good as they make it seem?

I've used it, I've known them as a competitor, and I know them now as a customer. It has different variations depending on what it is used for. It's not so much an airbag as it won't lift your vehicle for support, but it will definitely work to keep it from sagging.

ohhhh...you meant to lift your vehicle. I thought you meant for safety protection in a crash.

I had this vision from a movie. I actually did a presentation on this as a dream product when I was in high school. Caution, the "s" word is used in the video, it is a clip from the movie "Demolition Man"

ok, on second thought, I don't want to get banned. Just go to youtube and search "Demolition Man Securefoam"

Sounds like you're talking about SumoSprings. They are essentially a longer expanded polyurethane bumpstop. I've got a set on the Ranger and am very happy with them. They're kind of a cross between a helper spring and a more cushy bumpstop.

Most of the Ranger guys use them if they're towing near the limit of the truck. The OEM bumpstops are a bit crashy (along with the shocks) and the Sumo's take the jolt out of the rear end.

Back