Such a nice kittycat.

Had a buddy in high school who had a cat that was supposedly half bobtail. I think it was a smaller full bobtail because it's supposed to be impossible for them to mix.
This darn cat was meaner than a shaken snake. You didn't pet him. You walked wide of him if you could, because if you didn't he was apt to stick out one of those fist sized paws and give you a little swipey swipe. I've had other cats that would do that, but Bob left scars.

Now his mom, he'd crawl up in her lap and sleep with her. She was his human and she'd found him when he was a kitten.

I have two Bengal cats, three years old. Brothers from the same litter, they are a "bonded pair", meaning that when I adopted them, it was on the condition that I would never separate them.

Because Bengal cats DNA is partially from a small Asian jungle cat, some states don't allow them as house pets.

My two Bengal boys are sweethearts. They have never hissed at me or shown aggression, ever, in the two years I have owned them. But they are very efficient mousers.

But a larger semi wild cat would probably tear up the house, and could be a danger to children, especially if they do something to upset the cat.

I think my Tigger might make friends with that kitty or they might have a catfight. :ROFLMAO:

tigger12.jpg

Last edited:
I have two Bengal cats, three years old. Brothers from the same litter, they are a "bonded pair", meaning that when I adopted them, it was on the condition that I would never separate them.

Because Bengal cats DNA is partially from a small Asian jungle cat, some states don't allow them as house pets.

My two Bengal boys are sweethearts. They have never hissed at me or shown aggression, ever, in the two years I have owned them. But they are very efficient mousers.

But a larger semi wild cat would probably tear up the house, and could be a danger to children, especially if they do something to upset the cat.
My sister has a Bengal and they love it but my BIL lets it out at night and I've been amazed that it hasn't met its end via coyote or Land Rover.

When you become the prey, he's not going to growl and hiss at you. There will be no warning at all.

Back