Stop washing your jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the OP. Stop washing your jeans or else this is what happens to them quickly;

1645490211524.jpg

Last edited:
Somehow this thread is going to get to how many oil changes on a filter . Did I say that ? I will say 1.

Just do a search on the author and then decide just how serious you need to take her article. 🤔

I wear cargo pants, no denim - couple days … then low water/short cycle … min detergent
for stuff I’m just DIY’in with - line dry is easy in Texas and all I have in the EU …

The running joke around our house is, "Pants optional!" Since everyone is working from home so much and attending meetings via zoom and teams, my wife is often wearing dressy clothes on top and sweats on the bottom. Some days, I'm doing good to be wearing more than boxers. I'm pretty sure that global sales of laundry detergent and deodorant are way down...

The running joke around our house is, "Pants optional!" Since everyone is working from home so much and attending meetings via zoom and teams, my wife is often wearing dressy clothes on top and sweats on the bottom. Some days, I'm doing good to be wearing more than boxers. I'm pretty sure that global sales of laundry detergent and deodorant are way down...
Still working from home? Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back