StarTron Diesel additive- compatibility to other additives

I use StarTron additive in my small engines, outboard motor and often my diesel tractor. I use it in my tractor because it sometimes sits several months at a time with running it- my fuel can be several months old before being burned.

My question: Is StarTron compatible with additives like Powerservice or Hotshots Secret that are cetane boosters/etc? I have also used Howe’s in the past as a conditioner/anti-gel. Seems like StarTron and those types of additives serve different purposes but i worry they may not be chemically compatable. Haven’t found an answer to this with a variety of searches. Thanks in advance.

I contacted Starbrite/StarTron via their customer service number. I got to talk to a tech guy immediately. He told me that Startron Diesel will not react negatively with any diesel additive.

I did not expect to be able to reach anyone by phone and get an answer that quickly. Sure is nice to be able to pick up the phone and get an answer.

Your welcome. And just like that I became the smartest additive geek in the forum with my second post.

Back