STAR WARS Episode IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup2.gif

Ohh, I'm a fan.. at least of most. The Last Jedi did leave a bad taste in my mouth, though..

THIS, however.. this trailer for Episode IX really gives me hope that we have something satisfying and compelling to look forward to.. a proper end to the saga I grew up on.

There is so much to love in this trailer, but what gets me is the music.. It reminds me SO MUCH of 'Leia's Theme', most specifically This part https://youtu.be/UtkuZbcZORE?t=145 - Anyone else? One other thing that I must wonder, when considering the title.. Luke appeared to have died at the end of The Last Jedi.. but we don't know for sure if he actually died, or just.. went somewhere else.. Could the title, "The Rise of Skywalker" be an allusion to him "rising from the dead"?

Sir Tanon, I thought I was the biggest STAR WARS fan here? I think I have met my match! Everything you typed is some of the same thoughts I have.
Did you read the article to the right of the trailer?
J.J. Abrams Confirms Emperor Palpatine's Return in 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker'
Now, that's exciting! Also, Darth Vader is making an appearance too!
There's more, but I don't like typing that much. Reading about it is better.
grin.gif

Episode 8 was a joke so bad I haven't watch or bought anything Star Wars since. The best thing which could happen is Sidious to kill everyone in the movie.

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Beam me up!

Wrong Galaxy.
lol.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back