SRT Hellcat officially announced yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice powertrain and chassis and all, but until they give up this hiked-up-beltline styling [censored] or offer a soft top convertible I'm going to consider it tremendously worse car for daily driving than, say, a 1992 Ram 150 SWB van with a V6.

Originally Posted By: A_Harman
Nothing shouts "AMERICA!" more than a blown Hemi.

With the HQ in London, and owned and produced by an Italian company, and a German gear box and last time I popped the hood which was at the NY Auto show...lots of Mercedes DNA and Bosch parts left...cough.

Merica...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hattaresguy

With the HQ in London, and owned and produced by an Italian company, and a German gear box and last time I popped the hood which was at the NY Auto show...lots of Mercedes DNA and Bosch parts left...cough.

Merica...

So it's a mutt like all Americans. And, it likely took this great land to combine those disparate parts into one awesome whole.

Nice car, can't wait to see the comparisons!

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Looks nice but it should be lighter

People tell me that every day, but like the car, it's not going to happen.

VERY nice. Looks like a fun machine.

As an aside, I think it's funny how every website seems to look like Apple.com now, in the way you seamlessly scroll down through multiple "pages" of information...

Originally Posted By: sciphi
Originally Posted By: hattaresguy

Merica...

So it's a mutt like all Americans. And, it likely took this great land to combine those disparate parts into one awesome whole.

Nice car, can't wait to see the comparisons!

Pretty much, I always crack up at the "I'll only drive American crowed."

20.gif

Originally Posted By: MrHorspwer
Quote:
New P275/40ZR20 Pirelli P Zero Nero tires (front and rear) provide all-season traction while the newest tire technology from Pirelli includes the class exclusive four-season tire that is Y-Plus rated to handle the extreme speeds. Pirelli P Zero tires are available for three-season performance driving.

AGREED!!
That BEAST will make quick work of those skinny, all season skins.
It should have (at least as an option) some VERY wide, dry tires, (ala the new Z/28, and wheel/tire upgrades on the Vettes) in order to handle all of that power (AND weight).
wink.gif

I just went and looked at that website again and especially that interior!! I really like that interior! One of the nicest of any car IMO. Love the automatic gear shift lever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back