Something different - HPL Super Car 0w-40 for the SRT

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
Well, as everyone knows, I'm typically a stickler for certifications and approvals. However, in speaking with Dave, and understanding who is behind development at @High Performance Lubricants I have a great deal of confidence in their products. This oil is basically an ACEA A3/B4 LL01 229.5 A40 additive package, tweaked a bit, to work with a PAO, AN and POE base oil blend. Conceptually, not much different from the Ravenol I'm running presently, but blended by an American company, and board sponsor.

I've currently only got about a litre or so left of the Ravenol SSL 0w-40. Not enough for my next OCI and so I figured I'd change it up. It'll be run with a FRAM Ultra.

607EEC90-02AE-4853-86B3-1F184AA6C265_1_105_c.jpeg

IMG_3305.jpeg

Don't mind the damage to the box, that's me ripping the shipping label off.

Well, as everyone knows, I'm typically a stickler for certifications and approvals. However, in speaking with Dave, and understanding who is behind development at @High Performance Lubricants I have a great deal of confidence in their products. This oil is basically an ACEA A3/B4 LL01 229.5 A40 additive package, tweaked a bit, to work with a PAO, AN and POE base oil blend. Conceptually, not much different from the Ravenol I'm running presently, but blended by an American company, and board sponsor.

I've currently only got about a litre or so left of the Ravenol SSL 0w-40. Not enough for my next OCI and so I figured I'd change it up. It'll be run with a FRAM Ultra.

View attachment 100816
View attachment 100817

Don't mind the damage to the box, that's me ripping the shipping label off.
Any data sheet on this one?

Their products definitely take some abuse. Even their racing oils, that aren't intended for street use, can hold up just fine to normal intervals. I went 10,000 miles on their racing oil in my 2012 Mustang and still had 2.6 TBN, still in grade (0W-20), and just 9 ppm iron wear.

Back