Sig P938 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought one, a CW380 and apparently it's the unicorn as it's been awesome. I carry it often. It's actually fun to shoot too.

Originally Posted By: john_pifer
I sent mine off to Sig.

It did tick me off that I had to drop $55 on shipping.

I think I'm going to put it up for sale and get a Kahr.

How did that go down? I just called Sig CS and they emailed me a free Fed Ex label. Turn around was a hair under two weeks and I didn't pay a dime, just the inconvenience of it all.

For the record, the P938 is just plain so much fun to shoot and the reason I can't give up on it.

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
I sent mine off to Sig.

It did tick me off that I had to drop $55 on shipping.

I think I'm going to put it up for sale and get a Kahr.

How did that go down? I just called Sig CS and they emailed me a free Fed Ex label. Turn around was a hair under two weeks and I didn't pay a dime, just the inconvenience of it all.

For the record, the P938 is just plain so much fun to shoot and the reason I can't give up on it.

I specifically asked, and was told that I could not get free shipping. How long have you had yours? I've had mine for 2 years. Maybe yours is still in the factory warranty period?

BTW, mine just got back from Sig yesterday. I'll take it to the range sometime in the next few days and test it out.

Mine was purchased in January 2016, I didn't even realize there was a time limit on warranty for the original owner. Or is it just the shipping and they fixed it for free?

Mine is running great now it's still one of my favorites.

I specifically asked, and was told that I could not get free shipping. How long have you had yours? I've had mine for 2 years. Maybe yours is still in the factory warranty period.
SIG firearms have a lifetime warranty, however, the warranty stipulates the weapon has to be shipped unloaded and prepaid back to the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back