Sick and tired of the "listening"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep on asking them questions, before long they hang up.
Had one past week, she lasted way longer than most.
My call timer showed 94 seconds before she hung up on me.
If I "accidentally" get a telemarketer, I talk gibberish with a phony foreign accent - like a combination of Polish and Bengali- they usually don't last too long.

Last edited:
Interesting, Google turns the wi-fi back on my Google made pixel android phone after I shut the wifi off. Google states they are "helping me out".

Absolutely amazing what we except from tech companies today.....
Yup you're just a child to the corporate world. You dont know what is good for you, they know better.
Same goes for "schooling" your children, they dont even have to disclose information that they know about your own children to you.
(to me that is the most scary)

• Sad
Reactions: GON
Interesting, Google turns the wi-fi back on my Google made pixel android phone after I shut the wifi off. Google states they are "helping me out".

Absolutely amazing what we except from tech companies today.....

You can turn that off.

Screenshot_20230905-103044.jpg

Please make a recording of this and place on YouTube, I think it would be entertaining to listen to!
There are all kinds of YouTube videos where people play games with the scammer callers. Some are pretty funny. Just search YouTube.

There are all kinds of YouTube videos where people play games with the scammer callers. Some are pretty funny. Just search YouTube.
Z6, Roger that, but I suspect his response is at random, unstaged, unrehearsed, and he may never have listed to what he is actually saying..I bet his call is better than the "crank calls" on YouTube.

Z6, Roger that, but I suspect his response is at random, unstaged, unrehearsed, and he may never have listed to what he is actually saying..I bet his call is better than the "crank calls" on YouTube.
I'm not talking about staged crank calls. It's scammers who call, and the YouTuber records how they play games with the scammers, like Arco said he does. Some of the YT videos are pretty funny how far the go before the scammer realizes what's going on.

Reactions: GON
Or, if you really want to mess with scammers you could learn how to do this, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back