Shop incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
When auto techs work on their own vehicles, all the work is done correctly.

If you take you vehicle back for them to redo the job.... ASE super tech gets offended and says nothing wrong.
smirk.gif

I have been chastised before for saying this but all ASE certifications means is you can pass a multiple choice test and show work experience.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

If you take you vehicle back for them to redo the job.... ASE super tech gets offended and says nothing wrong.
smirk.gif

I have been chastised before for saying this but all ASE certifications means is you can pass a multiple choice test and show work experience.

This is exactly right. Being able to answer questions and do the job in the field correctly is a entirely different deal.

Originally Posted By: ram_man
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

smirk.gif

This is exactly right. Being able to answer questions and do the job in the field correctly is a entirely different deal.

And this is not just true in car repair.....

In healthcare people do retarded stuff at times. And people who are patients can have severe issues because of their foolishness. Like a moron pushing IV pain medication way too fast... Or pushing IV Lasix too fast.... So it's not just car people who act like they are in way too big of a hurry. Or do stupid stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back