Shameful: Kevin Bacon’s Sunday morning Pancake recipe. No bacon, and, uh, no pancakes.

This is even worse than the 1/2 gallon ice cream containers that are now 1.5 qts. Shameful.

Kevin Bacon’s pancake recipe he makes for his family

No pancakes, and no bacon. Maybe some blueberries if you are lucky.

he can be seen rounding up the key ingredients for his easy pancake recipe: eggs, banana, and almond butter.

And no bacon:

Sometimes, he sprinkles in some cinnamon, and for kids, Bacon finishes each stack with a smiley face constructed with blueberries.

C’mon, man. You are Kevin Bacon. You can do better.

One of my favorite things on Sunday mornings is pancakes made from scratch with a little real vanilla stirred into the batter. I make two and butter them up well and throw a couple fried eggs in between them. Add four strips of thick cut bacon on the side and all is right with the world.

One of my favorite things on Sunday mornings is pancakes made from scratch with a little real vanilla stirred into the batter. I make two and butter them up well and throw a couple fried eggs in between them. Add four strips of thick cut bacon on the side and all is right with the world.
That sounds great. But I grew up in the south and Sunday morning was biscuits, sausage gravy, two kinds of sausage, and scrambled eggs. Pancakes and bacon was every other day of the week. ;)

Reactions: Bud
Back