Sea Foam High Mileage

My 94 Ford E150, 5.8L has 280K on it. It runs great, it doesn't knock or burn oil. I have been using Sea Foam Gas treatment for a few years. I just noticed that Sea Foam now has a High Mileage version. Does anyone have any information about this product? I am due for a smog check. Will using Sea Foam in the tank before the smog test cause any problems for passing?

They smog check vehicles beyond 25 years here in Texas????? It's possible but there isn't really a need to use the fuel treatment. And to answer your question no there isn't really much info on it other than it seems like a sham since it's notably more money than the regular sea foam. The supertech generic version is pretty much the exact same but cheaper.

Wouldn't we all like to know, fella. High Mileage seems to be turning into a catch phrase like 'ceramic', 'nano' and 'up in here'.

probably that the high mileage version says "high mileage" on the package, just like the difference between the regular and the transtune version is just a little red dye.

Back