Scotts Performance Micronic Oil Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you paper filter users mind when that media gets hot or freezing in goes 300u at lease(also alot of restriction!!! that is one of the main reasons size,restriction,and type of mesh is discussed here because people know down deep paper filters makes no sense and guess what you only pay a couple of bucks!!wow!!) into your engine..the steel mesh is absolute 100% 35u...i chnage my oil sometimes at 3000 or 5000 miles..steel mesh has been around along time...putting oil through paper makes no sense and we are being fooled by those who try to push this cheap stuff....when i clean out this filter i use brake cleaner and then wash it with a brush under soap and hot water...nice and clean....my engines are clean anyways...if your engines are full of gunks and your oil is black like tar then i would clean the engine out first before using this kind of filter because the surface area is alot smaller then a reg filter...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Well, with something like a mesh, you could probably have it work out to:

Beta 2/20 = 35/35
LOL.gif

Probably so!
grin2.gif

the billet aluminum is pretty. looks nice. if it weren't for the high cost i'd consider using one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back