Schaeffer Oil Testing of 15W40 Oils

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by doitmyself:

Schaeffers makes excellent products. They would be my oil of choice if they were sold locally. They turn in excellent numbers, as does Valvoline and Super Tech..

You can look up a site supporter and get it shipped to you.Or look on Schaeffers site for retailers in your area.

Thanks Rich. I checked - there are still no local suppliers of Schaeffers in my area.

And, I did not need to look up any site supporters here. One of them already contacted me to suggest I buy his products instead of one that failed the Orbahn test and was capable of only maintaining the engine until the warranty expired.

My personal preference is not to mail order if I can buy products locally to fill my needs. Just my way - I know mail order works for many circumstances.

[ May 28, 2005, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: doitmyself ]

well were gonna give the longlife a try. the rural king down here started stockin it and it was .50 cheaper than rotella. this is now the fourth oil that has been in my truck - rotella, schaeffers, delo, and longlife.

After getting a question from a fellow member it occurred to me that some may have misunderstood this data to be from the Orbahm test, it is not. The data from UOA's and my intention was to show the viscosity values we typically see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back