rotella t6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if rotella t6 is available in 5qt jugs? I know mobil1 is available in 1 gallon jugs at advance auto and 5qt jugs at walmart. I was wondering if this is also the case with rotella. Thanks.

Originally Posted By: AuthorEditor
Last I checked Rotella T6 in the 5 qt. jugs was $19.50 at my WalMart. Usually in stock.

It's not a 5qt jug. It's a 4qt jug (1 gallon). I've never heard of T6 being available in 5qt jugs.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Last I checked Rotella T6 in the 5 qt. jugs was $19.50 at my WalMart. Usually in stock.

It's not a 5qt jug. It's a 4qt jug (1 gallon). I've never heard of T6 being available in 5qt jugs.

+1

It's all I've been using for the past couple of years, and I've never seen a 5qt jug.

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

+1

It's all I've been using for the past couple of years, and I've never seen a 5qt jug.

+2

Last edited:
Of course you are all right. I meant to type Rotella is available in 4 quart jugs at my Walmart for $19.50. As far as I know, no 5 qt. jugs.

The only 5 quart jugs of diesel motor oil at WM are the Motorcraft 15w40 @ 12.50 each. I guess the 5 quart jugs would be good for us PSD owners for our 15 quart oil change.

Originally Posted By: turbowhistle
The only 5 quart jugs of diesel motor oil at WM are the Motorcraft 15w40 @ 12.50 each. I guess the 5 quart jugs would be good for us PSD owners for our 15 quart oil change.

Would the Motorcraft 15w40 be a syn-blend like their 5w20 & 5w30?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back