Rolling Coal...a perpetual annoyance

These coal rollers must cause a lot of road rage I'd imagine. Doing their little childish stunt to the wrong guy probably isn't going to turn out good.

It didn't turn out well for the moron who tried to smoke me out while on my 'Busa. I saw the truck up ahead on a lightly traveled two lane road. I saw him slow down, seemingly trying to get me closer to him, which is when I suspected he was up to something. I shift down a few gears, and I'm getting closer. Just as I caught up to him, the smoke starts billowing out. I was ready, and twisted the throttle to go around his POS Super Duty. As I went by I glanced at the dimwit in his backwards ball cap, and he was having a fit that I had the audacity to pass him, AND I went around him so quick I didn't have to breathe in any of his coal-rolling soot.

Now he's flooring to... run me down? I have no idea what the mental midget had in mind. Needless to say his Super Duty didn't handle the upcoming curves as well as my bike, and he went off the road into some trees.

It was a darn shame he damaged his truck...

It didn't turn out well for the moron who tried to smoke me out while on my 'Busa. I saw the truck up ahead on a lightly traveled two lane road. I saw him slow down, seemingly trying to get me closer to him, which is when I suspected he was up to something. I shift down a few gears, and I'm getting closer. Just as I caught up to him, the smoke starts billowing out. I was ready, and twisted the throttle to go around his POS Super Duty. As I went by I glanced at the dimwit in his backwards ball cap, and he was having a fit that I had the audacity to pass him, AND I went around him so quick I didn't have to breathe in any of his coal-rolling soot.

Now he's flooring to... run me down? I have no idea what the mental midget had in mind. Needless to say his Super Duty didn't handle the upcoming curves as well as my bike, and he went off the road into some trees.

It was a darn shame he damaged his truck...
Awesome! (y) You should've gone back, walked up to him, pointed, and laughed!

Awesome! (y) You should've gone back, walked up to him, pointed, and laughed!

I don't know what his problem was, or how far he was willing to take his amazing stupidity. Based on his actions to that point, he was clearly not right in the head. For all I know he might've started shooting at me.

I was a concealed carry holder then. But the far better course of action in my mind was simply to go on my way, and not to have any further dealings with him.

A recent story of road rage from today's headlines:
There was a young Motorcyclist who was riding like a fool in Fort Worth Texas a couple days ago. He took offense at a driver not seeing him splitting lanes illegally, got off his bike and stopped traffic, and walked back to the car with a gun pointed at the driver.

The driver asked him to put the gun down as he had kids in his car, the Motorcyclist ignored the request and kept advancing, gun pointed at the driver. So the driver retrieved his own gun and shot the Motorcyclist dead. That's a series of exceedingly poor choices the young motorcyclist won't get a do-over for...

I have to totally agree! Most of those dumbf***s definitely look (and probably 200% are) inbred. That's why they're always dumb as stone and have weird shaped heads.
Do you know why inbreds have square shoulders and flat foreheads? When you ask a question they say they don't know. Then they shrug their shoulders. That's step 1. Give them the answer and they slap their forhead and they say I should've known that. That's step 2.

This is amazing because the driver hasn't been arrested yet.

I don't know what his problem was, or how far he was willing to take his amazing stupidity. Based on his actions to that point, he was clearly not right in the head. For all I know he might've started shooting at me.

I was a concealed carry holder then. But the far better course of action in my mind was simply to go on my way, and not to have any further dealings with him.

A recent story of road rage from today's headlines:
There was a young Motorcyclist who was riding like a fool in Fort Worth Texas a couple days ago. He took offense at a driver not seeing him splitting lanes illegally, got off his bike and stopped traffic, and walked back to the car with a gun pointed at the driver.

The driver asked him to put the gun down as he had kids in his car, the Motorcyclist ignored the request and kept advancing, gun pointed at the driver. So the driver retrieved his own gun and shot the Motorcyclist dead. That's a series of exceedingly poor choices the young motorcyclist won't get a do-over for...
That pos got exactly what he deserved! (y)

This is amazing because the driver hasn't been arrested yet.

This is absolutely disgusting.

This is absolutely disgusting.

Yes it is....

My knee jerk reaction is the hope that the perpetrator spends @ 20 years in a maximum security state penitentiary & that's assuming none of the victims die.

Even though he was likely distracted looking out the mirror at his smoke trail when he mowed the cyclist down in front of him.

Very few 16 year old kids have the means to buy a running diesel truck on their own, So someone else had a lapse in judgement (Assuming his parent/s) for letting him even drive much less own such a vehicle.

Let's say I let one of my kids have/drive my truck & let's be clear.....That would NEVER happen!.......NO WAY I would let them install a tune to be able to blow smoke.

It blows my mind he wasn't arrested on the spot??

Back