Road and Track subscription price, when did it become so high?

Road and Track let you read so many articles free but when I went to the link to see what their "all in" price was for print and online access they wanted $199 a year. I get grassroots motorsports magazine with print and online for $18.99 for the year when I wait for their renewal special. For $200 I could subscribe to several magazines. Anyone else seen this?

Road and Track let you read so many articles free but when I went to the link to see what their "all in" price was for print and online access they wanted $199 a year. I get grassroots motorsports magazine with print and online for $18.99 for the year when I wait for their renewal special. For $200 I could subscribe to several magazines. Anyone else seen this?
If this was April I'd think it was an April Fools joke!! Wow.. talk about inflation! sheesh.. that is insane! 🤪

Well at least they still print them. Up till 2019 I got a couple outdoor type magazines. They were bought out and it went to e-subscription only for twice as much. The only reason I bothered getting the print addition of the outdoor magazines was so I could read it Outdoors.

I hope they all go bust.

You must be going to some suggested MSRP reseller site. If you go directly to the R & T Magazine site, a yearly subscription to the print magazine is only $40. The fine print near the bottom of the webpage states taht each print subscription also comes with complimentary access to the online version on your iOS or Android phone via their app.

1685032692703.png

Their special "All Access" membership allows you additional benefits for $50 /yr.

1685032979796.png

Last edited:
$199 has got to be a 3rd party or hack site. I haven't subscribed to anyone for many years. I liked Autoweek back in the day. No clue what their going rate is now, or even if it is still weekly. ETA Autoweek ceased printed in 2019.

Back